Wyvernian Hell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wyvernian Hell

The Death Squadron died... Upon our travel to the Underworld, we found the power needed to rebuild.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In Honor of DA BEAST

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shiek
Zen Hunter
Shiek

In Honor of DA BEAST Empty
PostSubject: In Honor of DA BEAST   In Honor of DA BEAST I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 5:31 am

I regret to inform that the leader of the LOSAS, known to us as DA BEAST, will not be returning to his position of head admin. He was suffering from Lyme disease and in the hospital the day before this post, and I made the mistake of cracking a bad joke. This led to an arguement on the day of this post that, as his friend Hobo pointed out, led to a cardiac arrest. Due to a fail on the doctors' part that was not intended, he was shocked when there was no need, and has now lost a majority of his memory. He does not remember the LOSAS, and has reverted to his years of previous sadness. I realize that I had a part to play in this, and I grieve for the loss of DA BEAST. His name shall be most honoured in our realm. I wish that he had taken my advice to not argue during his illness, but he was determined, a trait of a good leader. We shall think of him fondly as a brother. We have given him the title of "DA BEAST the Ceadeus Moon," and the rank of "Honoured Hunter." We know take this moment to think of him.
Back to top Go down
https://shieksparadise.board-directory.net

In Honor of DA BEAST
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wyvernian Hell :: Video Games :: Monster Hunter 3-
Jump to: